Meditating with the Body Six Tibetan Buddhist Meditations for Touching Enlightenment with the Body 4 CDs (5 hours)
At Tibet Spirit Store, owned and operated by Tibetans helping Tibet families.
In Tibetan spiritual life, the practice of body-based meditation has been revered throughout its history as a vital tool for cultivating spiritual awareness and physical well-being. Today, in a world overabundant with stimuli, these embodied practices are more relevant and useful than ever.
Meditating with the Body guides you into the rejuvenating experience of body-based meditation to help you:
- "Digest" the stressful events and experiences of your day
- Settle and calm your mind
- Channel revitalizing energy throughout your body
- Connect with the healing effects of the earth (viewed in Tibetan Buddhism as a living, enlightened being)
- Uncover your body's untapped powers of perception, intuition, and wisdom
Join esteemed teacher Reggie Ray as he teaches you this complete series of six Tibetan-based meditations, including prana breathing, body awareness, abdominal breathing, earth-based meditation practice, and more.
Note: Excerpted from the full-length audio course Buddhist Tantra.