Tibet Brass Phurba 8
At Tibet Spirit Store, owned and operated by Tibetans helping Tibet families.
- Phurba - Ritual Dagger is used to drive away evil spirits or negativity.
- Phurba causes aggravated damage and double damage to spirits.
- Phurba is capable of moving under it's own power by flying about and is quite fast and capable of lifting a man off the ground (When attempting to resist the Phurba by main strength, the Phurba has strenght of four unless thime magic or some other cheat is used, you will not be able to outrun it).
- The faces on either side of the pommel can animate and bite anyone gripping the handle (This causes completely negligible damage but requires a Sta roll against a different of eight to hang on to it).
- Phurba can unerringly track any being whose blood it has already tasted.
- Anyone killed by a Phurba, has his psychic linkges severed and is thrust into oblivion.
- Victims of the Phurba never return as ghosts.
- Phurba also has the strange effect of completely crasing the cause of death to any form of scrying except time magic. Prime, spirit and mind magic will yield nothing in term of sensory impressions and even Necromancy will draw a blank.
- Any Euthanatos using this dagger should keep a close eye on his Jhor taint.
- Since the blade of Phurba is triangula in shape, wounds that are caused by it will not close by themselves, this causes the victim to lose his health conditions.
- Lastly, Phurba are immune to destrucion with entropy, matter or forces magic. Attempting to use any kind of magic or control the dagger will invite attack.